CRM Software Content Writer (Freelance)
W-Systems is seeking a part-time or freelance CRM content or business writer who can author original and useful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) articles, editorials, white papers, software reviews, special interest stories and related content. This position is ideal for CRM veterans coming from the CRM sales, analyst, consulting or project management ranks and now looking to share their knowledge with focused user communities.
The successful candidate will possess a blended mix of CRM strategy and software industry experience with strong business writing skills. This is not a technology role, however, articulating CRM software technology into business terms and value is essential. Direct experience in either reviewing, selling or implementing market leading CRM software systems such as SugarCRM, Salesforce or MS Dynamics is necessary for this role.
If you are a CRM expert and strong business content writer, we’ve got an outstanding position for you.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials and more
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing a plus
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- Familiarity with CRM Systems, particularly SugarCRM
- B2B writing samples
- Technical understanding
- Native English (ability to write in American English style)
Location: (Multiple states)
Job type: Contracted
Job status: Open
Job department: Marketing
Required experience: Experienced